Mayday.ai is a centralized and artificial intelligence-based platform providing real time and near real time disaster & incident information services. We provide early warning and two-way communication services within the same ecosystem by leveraging Satellite Imagery (Geostationary, Polar), Camera Imagery, 911, as well as Social Media Sentiment analysis.
Our mission is to help save lives, reduce costs & effects of disasters, and democratize pertinent disaster information when needed most. Our service offerings are available for Governmental Agencies, First Response, Insurance, Utility, & Residential Subscribers.
- Oversee the day-to- day Company revenue generation and management.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of revenue strategies, growth and expansion platforms.
- Be accountable for overseeing department specific revenue programs business development and marketing that measure process development, improvement and overall growth.
- Create accountability measures within the Company by developing appropriate metrics to measure revenue expectations.
- Help establish sales systems of processes in conjunction with the CEO for both short-term and long-term growth.
- Attend company executive meetings on regular basis.
- Qualify and nurture opportunities at every stage of the business development funnel: initial engagement, needs assessment, opportunity framing, qualification and proposal creation
- Other related job- related duties as assigned by the CEO
- 15+ years experience working in sales and business development
- At least 7-10 years of experience in multi-dimensional aspects of Business Development & Revenue Management and leadership roles.
- Post-Graduate degree in business or related field.
- International business experience is preferred.
- Advanced organizational leadership skills